Customer Success Manager
X2 builds mental health chatbots, which are proven in many research studies to lower symptoms of anxiety and depression. We believe that combining these AI chatbots with traditional therapy is the most effective way to get everyone the care they need - but right now, cannot afford. The company has successfully deployed the platform to the following customers: Johns Hopkins Healthcare, AARP, Coca Cola Bottling Company, U.S. Foods and many more. The ROI and efficacy of the solution is proven out with tangible results including: de-escalating over 5,000 suicidal crisis situations, providing an equivalent of 1,394,109 counseling sessions, resulting in $383,379,975 in savings.
Based on these results, we are expanding our current sales team of 4 people.
The Customer Success Manager role at X2 combines deep technical, product, and industry knowledge to help our customers build and scale access to mental health support.
X2 is looking for an experienced customer-facing professional to manage our relationships with some of the largest employer assistance programs, employers, and organizations. The right candidate is a natural at building strong partnerships and has demonstrated success owning and growing customer relationships (cross-selling, up-selling, increasing utilization) with major enterprises and SMBs.
You will be the primary point of contact for your customers and will work with them from contract signing to launch, scaling, product expansion, and account management to ensure impeccable service and thoughtful guidance on how to benefit the most from X2’s offerings. You’ll work closely and align with Enterprise Sales to drive outcomes for X2 customers. You will take a hands-on approach to understanding our customers’ businesses, strategic goals, and how they define success with X2’s solutions.
At X2, you’ll be working with a small, scrappy, and diverse team that cares deeply about cultivating a strong team and work culture, with a commitment to creating massive global social impact.
The team shares a passion to make a positive impact in the lives of the 19,000,000 people who already have paid access to our service. You will enable us to support the 1B more globally who are in need of affordable, accessible, and private mental health care.
In this role you will:
- Manage the end-to-end client lifecycle for a growing list of B2B partners to ensure we grow and return our customers — product adoption, account growth, demonstration of ROI, and upsells and renewals
- Build trusted & strategic partner relationships — align partner objectives with X2’s clinical and economic outcomes
- Identify and open up new lines of business within existing client organizations
- Deliver key quantifiable & qualitative insights to B2B partners that demonstrate X2’s impact via reporting, regular check-ins, and quarterly business reviews
- Conduct customer health checks, identifying critical goals, risk factors and key performance indicators to clearly understand and measure client satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with X2’s implementation team to ensure customer launches are timely, successful, and in alignment with customer expectations
- Provide consultative guidance on best practices for deep software adoption, product capabilities and potential application to customer’s requirements
- Advocate for customers needs and issues by working with our engineering and product teams to translate customer feedback into product insights
An ideal candidate is / has:
- Passionate about bringing access to mental health support to those who need it most and creating social impact
- 5+ years of relationship management experience with large enterprise organizations; with bonus points having managed a team / being a team lead or worked with employers / HR or in healthcare.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and rapidly-changing startup environments.
- A strong business generalist with an acute product sense
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Process oriented; able to proactively identify opportunities and execute strategic projects that improve how we deliver outcomes to our partners and patients
- Excitement about working in a high-growth environment and helping build processes and tools as needed
- Experience and aptitude for communicating and storytelling data. Data analysis / SQL exposure is a plus.
- Choose an annual donation by our Foundation to help a population of your choice: www.x2ai.com/impact
- 3-6 free therapy sessions per year from external network of counselors
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Remote work
- 401(k) benefits
- Unlimited PTO