X2 builds mental health chatbots, which are proven in many research studies to lower symptoms of anxiety and depression. We believe that combining these AI chatbots with traditional therapy, is the only way to get everyone the care they need - but right now, cannot afford. We just finished our Series A and are scaling to keep up with user growth - spurred by COVID.
At X2, you’ll be the first Marketing hire and will be working with a small, scrappy, and diverse team that cares deeply about cultivating a strong work culture, with a commitment to creating massive global social impact.
The team shares a passion to make a positive impact in the lives of the 19,000,000 people who already have paid access to our service. You will enable us to support the 1B more globally who are in need of affordable, accessible, and private mental health care.
As our first Marketing hire you will be responsible for creating and executing a comprehensive, multi-channel marketing plan to accelerate the growth of X2. This role will be pivotal and require you to dig in at both the strategic and tactical levels. You will have management responsibilities across a variety of marketing efforts including brand positioning and awareness, paid media, email marketing, website, social media, product marketing, PR and sales enablement. This high-impact role will work across functions and interact with customers, vendors, and all members of the X2 team.
Plan, execute and measure a variety of marketing efforts and bring fresh, new ideas in order to grow X2’s customer and user base. You will collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure accurate targeting, nurturing and reduction in sales cycles. You will be responsible for managing the marketing process from research and planning through execution, analysis and optimization.
- Develop, deploy and optimize a marketing plan that delivers consistently against company goals
- Own the product positioning and messaging per vertical
- Manage all paid and organic channels
- Track toward ambitious growth goals
- Apply testing to constantly improve overall performance
- Explore new growth channels
- Launch effective market expansions, partnership programs, new product introductions and other marketing tentpole events
- Manage the brand from visual ID to brand voice, internal and externally
- Actively manage against marketing KPIs to increase signups and manage CAC
- Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, PR, social media and events
- Manage agencies, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Build and manage a marketing team, including hiring, training, workloads, schedules and deadlines
- Oversee the operation of the website and email marketing program and provide data driven insights
- Create robust reports on a weekly, monthly, and as-needed basis to clearly demonstrate the effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Build a strategy and system for nurturing customers into advocates
- Oversee content marketing efforts
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, or communications
- 3+ years of experience ideally across brand, product, brand or growth marketing
- Experience working at a startup
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills with a take-charge attitude and high tolerance for risk
- Experience with testing and optimizing a variety of marketing channels and making clear recommendations for marketing investment
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Strong project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of traffic, leads and sales
- Deep understanding of customer lifecycle and how to activate retention programs
- Experience in a fast-paced, mid to small startups or similar environment
- Exposure to mental health industry
- B2C plus B2B experience
- Generous paid time off: as a mental health startup we help keep each other in check to use this policy, and prevent burn-out
- Choose an annual donation by our Foundation to help a population of your choice: www.x2ai.com/impact
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Remote work
- 401(k) benefits
Interested? Email Karen at email@example.com to apply.