We are looking for a Technical Customer Support Representative
X2 builds mental health chatbots, which are proven in many research studies to lower symptoms of anxiety and depression. We believe that combining these AI chatbots with traditional therapy, is the only way to get everyone the care they need - but right now, cannot afford.
At X2 you get to work with a small but diverse team that includes senior engineers, researchers, psychologists. Employees at X2 share a passion to make a positive impact in the lives of the 19,000,000 people who have paid access to our service.
Provide assistance and support to X2 staff, customers, and users. Process requests, respond to inquiries and complaints, and provide suggestions to improve the user experience across products and services. If you love to troubleshoot issues, have a natural curiosity to learn new things, and are driven to help customers, then this position is for you!
In this role you will:
- Deliver superior support to clients with varying degrees of product knowledge and technical proficiency.
- Troubleshoot customer inquiries with care while gathering detailed information to evaluate reported symptoms.
- Identify and escalate priority issues; directing cases to appropriate teams within the right format via internal tools. such as Asana / Slack.
- Respond to calls, email and live chat inquiries in a fast-paced environment.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Respond to internal team inquiries including providing general assistance with service and system functionality.
- Troubleshoot site issues, create bug reports, maintain a tracker of all outages and issues and communicate results to the team.
- Monitor chatbot responsiveness / performance on high priority accounts.
- Create knowledge base articles, standard responses and other customer-facing updates (i.e., API access documentation)
- Communicate trends based on user feedback and feature requests.
- Collaborate with external departments as necessary to troubleshoot issues and represent support related needs and improvements.
An ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years contact center or client relations experience
- Ability to educate and explain technical or process-heavy information to non-technical end-users
- Demonstrate best in class service while being the voice of the customer
- Managing high pressure interactions with frustrated clients
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- We look for empowered out of the box thinkers who are able to solve day to day issues
- Team oriented and work well with others to get the right answers quickly
- Knowledge of various platforms (MacOS, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile / Desktop)
- Healthcare industry terms and process knowledge is a plus
- Chatbot / AI industry terms and process knowledge is a plus
- Experience using Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience using Asana and Slack is a plus
- Bi-lingual (English / Spanish) is a plus
- Unlimited paid time off: as a mental health startup we help keep each other in check to use this policy, and prevent burn-out
- Choose an annual donation by our Foundation to help a population of your choice: www.x2ai.com/impact
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
Employment type: Full-time
Interested? Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org